ecL by Natural Beauty Elastic Firming Essence
or 4 payments of AU$16.38 with Learn More
- A groundbreaking botanical firming facial essence
- Clear, lightweight & luminous texture dissolves quickly into skin
- Uses 3D original anti-aging technology to create a mesh structure that pulls tightly against gravity
- Developed with biochemical technology to obtain new anti-pollution active ingredients from natural plant sources
- Contains a complex of soy extracts & redox enzymes to scavenge free radicals from the skin's surface
- Combats skin aging & pollution irritation from the inside out
- Minimizes the appearance of dry lines & fine lines
- Individually packaged to ensure freshness of the active ingredients
- Skin becomes firmer, smoother, plumper, more delicate, nourished & youthful-looking
- After cleansing and toning, tear off the product by breaking apart along the lines, pour the essence into the palm of your hand. Apply evenly to the face from the inner to the outer area, and massage gently with your fingertips until it is completely absorbed.
- Company Introduction:
- ecL is a sub-brand of Natural Beauty, which promotes the idea of awakening the skin's own energy from the inside out, combining scientific research and health to infuse you with youthful energy and help restore skin to its "original" health and beauty.
- For over 50 years, Natural Beauty has been developing products through technical cooperation with leading international biomedical research and development teams in the United States and Europe, using natural botanical extracts with patented Harvard stem cell technology in the United States and precise clinical evidence of efficacy to treat skin problems from deep within the cells and develop professional beauty products suitable for Oriental women's skin.
WATER, GLYCERINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, DIOSCOREA VILLOSA, GLYCINE SOJA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS, SOD, CUCUMIS SATIVUS, ALOE BARBADENSIS, MELALEUCA LEUCADENRON CAJAPUT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA, BOSWELLIA CARTERII, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM, CI 19140